- Key Responsibilities
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to
optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make
recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover
issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure
buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Educational Qualification & Experience
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- 0 – 3 yrs
- Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Analytical thinking and Problem-solving skills.
- Facilitation skills
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical
- Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable,
actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge
the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with
stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with
the original expectations
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development,
such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD
sessions use case development, process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Join the core team to build the foundation of the next-generation products.
- Surround yourself with passionate individuals who push you towards growth
- Work on latest technologies viz. ML/AI/Face Recognition, etc
- Build innovative products for Enterprise customers.
- Learn experience with every assignment and project.
- Exponential career growth
- Learning interpersonal skills through fun, team building, and sports activities
- Work Hard, Party harder