- Key Responsibilities:
- Understand user stories/test scenarios and prepare test cases
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging, and Running Test Cases.
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development
team to solve the issues.
- Help the team define the defect priority and severity.
- Handling changes and conducting regression tests.
- Testing & Defect Status reporting using Excel pivots/reports to respective
- Tracking the reported defects
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test
- Automation framework design and implementation according to the project
- Creating an automated test plan
- Automate the identified test cases using appropriate tools
- Organizing, and monitoring the defect management process
- Interaction with the people on the client side to solve problems and
update the situation.
- Educational Qualification & Experience
- A degree in IT / Computer Science/BE/B.Tech
- 1 – 3 years experience required in testing profile
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and different
- Good knowledge of Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects
review and management, Black Box Testing
- Understanding the Software Requirements specification document.
- Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQL.
- Excellent communication and Comprehension skills.
- Basic knowledge of automation tools like Selenium WD
- Join the core team to build the foundation of the next-generation products.
- Surround yourself with passionate individuals who push you towards
- Work on latest technologies viz. ML/AI/Face Recognition, etc
- Build innovative products for Enterprise customers.
- Learn experience with every assignment and project.
- Exponential career growth
- Learning interpersonal skills through fun, team building, and sports
- Work Hard, Party harder