- Roots Innovation Labs is looking for a Lead Software Engineer – Testing for
Manual and Automated Testing for Hyper-Automation platform powered by
AI and Machine learning technologies.
Lead Software Test Engineer responsibilities include maintaining best practices of
software testing and execution, guiding and monitoring the team and execution.
- Key Responsibilities
- Understanding the requirements/user stories
- Prepare test plan and test strategy
- Prepare/enhance test scenarios
- Allocate test team resources
- Prepare delivery estimates
- Communication and coordination between different
cross-functional teams for resolving issues, updating status /
results, following up on task status
- Debug and run test scenarios/results
- Facilitate kick-off meetings
- Generate test metrics using pivots in Excel / Google sheet
- Planning of the test environment
- Determine resource needs and raise them as and when required
- Develop automated test scripts
- Identify regression scenarios, sanity cases, UAT cases,
- Tracking the reported defects
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test
- Automation framework design and implementation according to the project
- Creating an automated test plan
- Automate the identified test cases using appropriate tools
- Organizing, and monitoring the defect management process
- Interaction with the people on the client side to solve problems and
update the situation.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science/BE/B.tech
- 4 to 7 years of experience required in testing profile
- Experience in leading/managing a test team
- Experience in interacting, coordinating, and communicating with clients
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), and different
- Good knowledge of Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects
review and management, Black Box Testing
- Understanding the Software Requirements specification document.
- Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQL.
- Excellent communication and Comprehension skills.
- Basic knowledge of automation tools like Selenium WD
- Candidates from Chennai will be preferred.
- Join the core team to build the foundation of the next-generation products.
- Surround yourself with passionate individuals who push you towards
- Work on latest technologies viz. ML/AI/Face Recognition, etc
- Build innovative products for Enterprise customers.
- Learn experience with every assignment and project.
- Exponential career growth
- Learning interpersonal skills through fun, team building, and sports
- Work Hard, Party harder